Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Starting to Feel Like Home

As of today (over a month living in my new place), I finally feel like I am at home. I don't have all of my walls decorated, but I do have all the elements in my room to make it feel complete. I am surrounded my images of those I love, I have curtains to hide my neatly organized closet, and a couch to cushion my bottom. Ahhhhhh..... Finally feels good to relax in here! :)

Not only is my room finally situated, but today while I was running errands, I ran into someone I knew!!! That is the true mark of having a community.

Still no news on the job front, but at least I'll have a comfortable place to sit tight and wait. Ahhhhhhhh... :)




1 comment:

  1. Amie, miss you! Can't believe you won't be in the office this year.

    ReplyDelete