Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Dog Days of September


My roommate and her boyfriend went to St. George with his family for Labor Day weekend, so the rest of us get to puppy-sit Nick's adorable canine, LeLu. Yesterday I went to the neighborhood Starbucks with a friend. Because this neighborhood is so dog-friendly, I decided to bring LeLu to hang out with us over coffee.

Because she is still a puppy, LeLu was very excited and wanted to meet everyone sitting on the patio at Starbucks. Then she whined for a while because there was another dog that didn't want to play with her, and then she was whining because the birds were singing, but then she calmed down and slept at my feet for a while in the sunshine. Then on the way home, she couldn't see out the windows of my car, so she decided to get a better seat.

Oh, what it would be like to live as a dog. According to LeLu, it's quite the life...

 

 

1 comment: