Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can't a Girl Buy Herself Flowers?

Who says ladies can't lavish themselves with lovely blooms? Because I do. I did. Tulips are my favorites. The money went to charity. And now our kitchen is a bit brighter and bringing springtime inside our house. And now I am bringing those beautiful blooms to my blog for all to enjoy. (Like all of my alliterations today??)


So, ladies, go treat yourself to little gift today. Go buy yourself flowers and enjoy the brightness of spring they will bring to your soul. And if anyone tells you otherwise, send them to me. I'll set them straight. :)


Have you ever bought yourself flowers? What's your favorite kind?

2 comments:

  1. Ellen bought me some beautiful tulips for my birthday! I'll put a picture on facebook. I love flowers and think it is perfectly fine to buy them for yourself. My favorite are big peonies, sunflowers or dahlias. One of my favorite memories are when I lived in Germany and bought them at the market by the cathedral and then would ride home with them in my bicycle basket. :)

    ReplyDelete