Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Old-Fashioned Photobooth Fun

I love my Android. I love Amazon. And so I extra-love the Amazon Android App-Store. Yesterday's free app of the day on Amazon, Pocketbooth, was a steal deal. Because, honestly, who doesn't want a photobooth in their pocket?? Well, when I downloaded it, I wanted to try it out. It was fun. But it made a horribly loud snapping noise as it took the shot. It took me a few seconds to realize that sound was coming from my phone, and then I was shocked and almost disgusted at the wall of sharp sound that was emanating from my device. And  then I was confused because I couldn't figure out how to make it stop! I love these photos, because you can see how my emotions progressed in 2-second intervals.


Shot One: Shaky image because of the startling noise
Shot Two: Okay, let's try this again...
Shot Three: That noise is LOUD!!!!
Shot Four: How do you turn it off??!?!?


So, I hope you got a good laugh out of this today. And if your Wednesday drags-on, just come on back and look at these pictures again, and your day is sure to brighten! ;)

1 comment: