Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Day in Images

When I walked into the office today and saw Katie, my office-mate, working at the lunch table, I knew something was up. Right at that moment I saw our little office...


As it turns out, Jack was the primary guilty party (no surprise there)...


And the Big Green Pigs were his accomplices...


Tristan was not pleased (when she eventually made her way to the west-side)...


And so she silently walked into the kitchen, grabbed the large butcher knife, walked back into our office, and went to town...




What took four hours of lung power and 500 balloons to create was annihilated in 2 short minutes...


But the angry birds won in the end...

1 comment:

  1. A large butcher knife was used????? Why not just send in the Mighty Eagle!

    ReplyDelete