Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Simple Joys

Today, before going to work, I was faced with a choice. What to do with the 20 minutes I had to spare. I needed to get an oil change, but did I do that or something else just as productive that needed to be done? No way! Instead I opted to accentuate the beautiful ring I will be showing off this week at Thanksgiving with an elegant manicure. My hands are so beautiful!! And it was so cheap! Plus, it is industrial-strength nail polish, so it won't chip for 3 weeks... Just in time for Christmas! I guess it will be another excuse to get pampered again. *twist my arm!*

It is amazing how one simple little thing can impact my day. I feel that I've been cheerier today, and that when I look down at my beautiful nails I feel just a bit lighter and smile. Oh the joy of life's little pleasures.

To any of you in the Salt Lake City vicinity, go to Sky Nails in Sugarhouse. It is extremely affordable and great quality! I will definitely be going again anytime I need my nails done! Click here for their info.

No comments:

Post a Comment