Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Life as of Late

I have not been good about writing every time I intend to, and so I have lots of things to share that I just haven't yet. So, before too much time has elapsed, here's a recap of some things you've missed (yes, this is my life in pictures)...

Josh and I went to Denver a few weeks ago to hang out with my parents, and while there, we took the car and camera out for a spin while it was still very warm.



And the next day it looked like this! Gross! 

So we stayed inside and made our own version of Top Shot. My dad created a mini shooting range obstacle course in our basement and we competed with the pellet gun to see who is the Mossrock Top Shot. Let me just say, it wasn't me. 

But I was pretty fierce and blew the smitherines out of this CD in one of the rounds. 

Then we watched the Chargers and Broncos football game on that Sunday. I couldn't talk to Josh during the game, because I was decked-out in my pink Broncos jersey. As you can tell here, we fought about it a lot ;)

But Josh wasn't "mad" long, because the Chargers won (unfortunately).

I love my job. Even though it's quite a drive to get to work, this is my view of the Great Salt Lake as I'm driving
along I-80. It is so beautiful! And it makes the drive so much more pleasant. 

Remember a few weeks ago when I wrote about what my perfect date is and that I love 68 degree days? (If you missed that one, you can read it here.) Well, this is what it looked like the very next day. Boo! But now it's gotten warmer and I have had a few 68 degree days, so I'm okay with winter coming now. I've had my perfect date. 

As the weather gets colder, most people start to get sick and sicker. Well, Josh got sick while he was home on fall break a few weeks ago. I felt so bad and wanted to cheer him up, so this is what he came home to: everything to make him feel better. And he did. But not before he got me sick! At least he gave me the leftovers you see in this picture
so I could start feeling better, but it hasn't happened yet...

A few days ago I went to a local Asian restaurant with a friend and these were the fortunes I got from my cookies, and in this order too! So, I feel something very exciting may be coming my way... Stay tuned so see what it might be!
It may be nothing at all, but I'm hoping that just this once, a fortune cookie can actually predict my future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment